We want you to be happy with your DECATHLON product.
We gladly accept returns for a refund of any product purchased through our US online store within 365 days after purchase.
Decathlon will cover all shipping costs associated with your return except for items over 70 lbs and/or over 5' (like mountain bikes, basketball hoops, snowboards or surfboards).
We've attempted to make the process as hassle-free as possible. Decathlon purchases can be returned by mail or at our store in San Francisco, with proof of purchase.
All orders will be refunded to the original payment type as soon as they reach our warehouse.
- How to return items to our store in San Francisco
If you are near San Francisco, feel free to come by our store Decathlon at 735 Market Street and return your product in person. Our staff is able to handle the particulars of your return all at once.
We are open Monday through Saturday 9AM-8PM and Sunday 9AM-7PM.
- How to return small items by mail
Follow these five steps:
1. Visit our Returns page and enter your email address where requested.
2. You will receive a return authorization email with instructions on how to return your item(s) and get your refund.
3. Once the details of your return are confirmed, a pre-paid return label will be provided to you.
4. Using the original shipping packaging when possible, place your item(s) in a shipping bag or a box, and affix the label to the outside.
5. Drop off your package at any UPS Store or other UPS Ground collection point.
- How to return items over 70 lbs and/or over 5' by mail
Follow these five steps:
1. Using the original shipping packaging when possible, pack the item securely and include the original product packaging and tags if available.
2. Include proof of purchase (order confirmation email or store receipt) plus your name, address, email, phone number and member number (if applicable) and a brief description of why you’re returning the item. (No return code required.)
3. Address your package to:
7240 Edgewater Dr
OAKLAND, CA 94621, USA
4. Send your package using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance. Decathlon is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit.
5. We recommend keeping the return tracking number for your return package. You may track your return shipment with the tracking number on the carrier’s website like UPS: www.ups.com/tracking
The risk of loss and title for items shipped by you do not pass to us until we receive the items from the carrier.
- Want an exchange for items purchased online?
Unfortunately, we are not able to process exchanges by mail. To exchange, please purchase the item you would like as normal, and initiate a return/refund for the one no longer needed.
- Items purchased in our retail store
Purchases from our physical retail stores must be returned/exchanged at a physical retail store.